Posted by Vlad Morozenko Sep 12th, 2013
Want to win a free ticket to the biggest European Drupal event of the year? Drucode team is giving away one! You are just few clicks away from your chance to attend one of the greatest web events this Fall.
How to Apply:The contest runs from 12pm EEST on Tuesday, September 10th through 9pm EEST on Monday, September 16th.
To enter the contest you need to share/retweet the following post on Twitter:
I want to win @Drucode’s free ticket to #DrupalCon Prague! #winDCP2013— Drucoder (@Drucode) September 10, 2013
You are allowed to tweet up 1 time per day. Each tweet is an entry to win. We’ll randomly select the winner of a free ticket. Note: all tweets must have the #winDCP2013 hashtag included.
Results:The winner will be announced on September 17th, Tuesday and will receive a coupon code to redeem a free ticket to the DrupalCon Prague 2013.
What you need to know:- Winner gets a regular DrupalCon Prague ticket worth €525. See ticket description here.
- Only 1 tweet per day for each account allowed. It will be counted as an entry to win;
- The deadline is 9pm EEST, Monday, September 16th ;
- Tweets must contain #winDCP2013;
- We do not offer cash refund, but the actual ticket only;
- No purchase is necessary to win;
We look forward to your tweets. Good luck!